English MC- July - Room, by Emma Donoghue

Dícese de los políglotas o practicantes de lenguas varias.

Moderador: Larús

LauraCo
No tengo vida social

Re: English MC- July - Room, by Emma Donoghue

Mensaje por LauraCo »

I'm still reading Room, I'm reading it so slowly because of: first I was abroad and then I'm not used to read on my computer (I'm looking forward to have an ebook :cunao: ). But now I know the reason they were inside room, I'm reading the After chapter so
they are now in the clinic. I was incredible the plan to scape from room and everything they went through. I confess that I was worried for the mum when Jack was with the Police and Old Nick run away, I thought he went to the room to kill her or something like that. Anyway, poor Jack he was so scared!
Leyendo :101: :
Les calces al sol - Regina Rodríguez Sirvent
Ciudad Feliz - Charles Montgomery
LauraCo
No tengo vida social

Mensaje por LauraCo »

Finish it! And I really like it!
There were difficult moments in the reading, but I've found it very interesting above all
Jack's behaviour, everything was new for him and he started learning to now that the world has a lot of rules. It's incredible that he missed so much the Room, for him it was his home, so it's really hard what Jack's gone through.
The end it was they close a part of their lives and it was the start of a new live.
It's difficult the effort that Ma had to make to enter in the Room to make Jack happy
Leyendo :101: :
Les calces al sol - Regina Rodríguez Sirvent
Ciudad Feliz - Charles Montgomery
DarkLady Juliet
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por DarkLady Juliet »

The film is on cinemas this week.
Responder