Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë

Dícese de los políglotas o practicantes de lenguas varias.

Moderador: Larús

IsaPerséfone
No tengo vida social
Contactar:

Re: Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë

Mensaje por IsaPerséfone »

I finished it like... last week or so :cunao: I was just too busy to come here and comment anything about it.

I must admit I found the book a bit more complicated to read than some others because of the vocabulary. Also, because the story is kinda complicated and complex so it was kinda hard to follow at some points :shock:

Anyway, I did liked it very much. At the end, I found out that maybe I liked some other books better than this one (like Pride and prejudice) but this one was really good too.
The story is all the time running around the same characters suffering from the same things. Heathcliff and Catherine fall in love, then she married someone else. Cathy, their daughter, fall in love with Linton, her cousin. They got married and he died and Cathy fall in love with Hareton. Everyone is having tons of love related problems because their pride is bigger than their love so they wont ever admit they fall in love with someone other...
The whole story is kinda sad and very tragic :(
happykent
Foroadicto

Mensaje por happykent »

IsaPerséfone escribió:I finished it like... last week or so :cunao: I was just too busy to come here and comment anything about it.

I must admit I found the book a bit more complicated to read than some others because of the vocabulary. Also, because the story is kinda complicated and complex so it was kinda hard to follow at some points :shock:

Anyway, I did liked it very much. At the end, I found out that maybe I liked some other books better than this one (like Pride and prejudice) but this one was really good too.
The story is all the time running around the same characters suffering from the same things. Heathcliff and Catherine fall in love, then she married someone else. Cathy, their daughter, fall in love with Linton, her cousin. They got married and he died and Cathy fall in love with Hareton. Everyone is having tons of love related problems because their pride is bigger than their love so they wont ever admit they fall in love with someone other...

The whole story is kinda sad and very tragic :(
I am still reading it but i agree with you about the story, it is complicated. I have just finished Pride and Prejudice in English and it is a lot easier to read.
I hope to finish with Wuthering Heights before October the 15th, because that day starts the MC of Tess of the D'Urbervilles.
Isa, are you joining that MC? :60:
IsaPerséfone
No tengo vida social
Contactar:

Mensaje por IsaPerséfone »

Yeah, I wanto to read it, but I dont think Im gonna be on time, so I guess as soon as I finished the one Im reading now, Im gonna start with Tess.
Responder