Wake Up Alice.

Dícese de los políglotas o practicantes de lenguas varias.

Moderador: Larús

Responder
Argento
Me estoy empezando a viciar

Wake Up Alice.

Mensaje por Argento »

Wake Up Alice

Chapter I

The red ocean stand in front of me waving in and out against the tower endlessly, tirelessly; it seems forever I’m in here; one giant room with all the perfect drapery matching nature, red persian carpets, heavy curtains, and a medieval bed incrusted in one of the four victorian windows, and at a side almost forgotten a desktop with all my demented notes. Framen us all, the close night pierced by a sharpen and boned moon, i don’t kwon what poets were thinking, i said to my self, when they write about moons, oceans, sunsets...all this things togheter are hard as a rock, and stremely old.
-They are coming back- i said while I enter into the tower. The reddish sky taunted by the engulging night reveal two enormous figures flying right straight to the tower, and though i see them i first heard their annoying laughs, my sisters, my brothers, the fucking harpies of the world.
I feel like laid down, this it’s too much too soon, and at the first contact that my body makes with the bed, all my surrounding fulls with high grass, trees and flowers, the buzz of the insects in the air, and a pleasant worm weather; i raise my head and see the cabin enclaved in the middle of the forest, and as i walk to it i taste the sun and the dirt beneath my feet, trying to retain every single detail; I don’t kwon for how long i could been staying here, but this time i will found that rabbit hole, I must.

Chapter 2

¿What happens when shit wins?...that’s something i keep asking myself since the red queen reign over this nightmare; an elegant hybrid stunt them with flashy trash and sweet promises of aerial sleek worlds; stupid and obedient sheeps who follow that corrupt an malevolent being, the rest of course is in the books, what lids me to my actual position, to step into that cabin.
But is not an easy choice, i know that what i need it’s inside, but aswell it’s the poison, the candies, and the ghosts. The book, i got to have it if i want to walk the rabbit’s path. The oblivion light of the eternal afternoon crisscross in between the trees, and now and them a bird sings in the deep of the woods.
The door remains open since my last visit, the reed book over the wooden table shines in its wisdom, inviting to step in, saying ¡I’ve got all the answer you need!, come... it’s easy silly, so easy, like 1,2,1,2... but the silent smile of the place it’s naked in its intentions and cheap on a second though.
Time, I said at lough as I grab the fog watch.
Two days and a night...So little time Alice Boy
As I approach the smell of apples grows in intensity, but once inside it’s nauseous.
From the deeps of the darkness I hear a whistling ¡hellooo!, and there is granny spider surrounded by all her recipes coming toward me, and suddenly I stiff and glance into the exit, but it’s just for a moment, then I shut all my fears and I prepare a big giant smile...- hello to you too Granny Fang-.
- ¿What do you get to me this time? - The woman asks in a very polite way.
- I’m short of resources Granny, I’m afraid i don’t have anything for you- I said, and a million of images of horrible ways to die pass right to my head.
Her mouth reveals a serious large of teeth, but I can breath for now, for she is laughing...
- You must be desperate to come to The Ancient Fang without presents- she said delighted.
I stand in the front of the living room like an idiot, I’m speechless at her good humor...and then I see the death bodies in a lonely corner.
-Go ahead sweetie, look at the book, Granny’s gonna be busy for a while-, - just don’t take long, hahaha-.she said as she crawls to the “food”.
Page after page after page, and then there is the passage, the key : “ ...The lake in the profound of the woods, where the paths became one, it’s where its home is... “ / “...but remember your drink me, eat me lessons, for to find that land requires another deeper way of unconsciousness...the dream of dreams...”.

Chapter III

Outside the afternoon remains still, and the trees are the only ones telling me the season has changed. The grass it’s cover with dead leaves, there’s no breeze, and in the redish sky the clouds come to a halt, the veil starts to open.
The rooten leaves glow in the tenuous light, and there i go to eat them all.
The poison stroke into my body and everething starts to fade into spots of dry light, and a rumor of water fills my mouth, my lungs, and suddenly I’m fighting against a cold ocean, and as my first reaction is to stay above the water, my second impulse is to arrive into the shore.
I try not to look into the huge shadows swiming under me, but the panic gains a second and make me gaze into the monsters of the dephts; they are dinosaurs with human faces and gigantic teeth.
I’m no so far from the shore, but it’s a close night and for some reason the lights of the houses in the village are systematically being puting off.
The monsters scream and the ocean waves uncontrollably; they are after me.
Then i remenber that i used to own this, and it’s all that i needed.
The jump whips heavily into the water, and there i go flyng this land of nightmare, and it’s kinda funny the idea of me surfing the fire, the psicotic fairyland of the self proclaimed Red Queen. She is felling my presence, i can’t help to think with an half of smile in the corner of my mouth dripping down at the night.
The headache cut right thru my body, and as i fall into the dark woods i see her pet, the distinctive black dragon patroling the cell.
A flock of crows take me in the air and hide me into the deepness of the forest.

To be continued...
lucia
Cruela de vil

Re: Wake Up Alice.

Mensaje por lucia »

I got lost reading it, but it is just that I'm feeling a bit dizzy.

By the way, I saw some typos.
Nuestra editorial: www.osapolar.es

Si cedes una libertad por egoísmo, acabarás perdiéndolas todas.

Imagen Mis diseños
Argento
Me estoy empezando a viciar

Mensaje por Argento »

:074: Well, is not that you got lost in the story, I originally made it as an exercise in which I pick up some words and try to make an story out of it, a gothic one, if that’s possible :P; and in what comes to the typos, what can I say…, I’m not a purist of the language ( english that is), so I will make a thousand of misspelling an bad writing, and maybe in the way I may invented new words, who knows? :402: .
lucia
Cruela de vil

Mensaje por lucia »

:lol: :lol:
Nuestra editorial: www.osapolar.es

Si cedes una libertad por egoísmo, acabarás perdiéndolas todas.

Imagen Mis diseños
nosin
Vivo aquí

Mensaje por nosin »

Argento escribió:I’m not a purist of the language ( english that is), so I will make a thousand of misspelling an bad writing, and maybe in the way I may invented new words, who knows? :402: .
Don´t worry, these are a good times for inventing a new words.
Responder