Moderador: Kobayashi

Responder
lucia
Cruela de vil

Covenant - LySandra Vuong (Vol. I)

Mensaje por lucia »

Imagen
240 pág.
Oni Press escribió:Erza’s faith is waning when God intervenes and sends him on a mission to protect Sunny, an outwardly normal human, from demonic forces. Looks can be deceiving, however, as Sunny proves to have hidden secrets and a bloody past nipping at his heels. Between Erza’s sunny sarcasm, and Sunny’s closed-off distant demeanor, the two struggle to find any common ground to bridge the gap. Yet, as much as the two bicker and retain distance, neither can help but be drawn to the other.

With his church under scrutiny and the threat of war on the horizon, will Ezra find his conviction in time to keep Sunny safe? Will Sunny even accept his help? Or will they both suffer the consequences??

From debut creator LySandra Vuong comes the first volume of the supernatural action webcomic that explores religious faith, a slow burn queer romance, the weight of destiny, and what it means to be good in a world plagued by demons.

This volume collects episodes 1–18 of the hit WEBTOON comic Covenant.
Ver en Amazon.
Nuestra editorial: www.osapolar.es

Si cedes una libertad por egoísmo, acabarás perdiéndolas todas.

Imagen Mis diseños
lucia
Cruela de vil

Re: Covenant - LySandra Vuong (Vol. I)

Mensaje por lucia »

El planteamiento es el típico de la lucha del bien contra el mal, con una visión que podría ser católica mezclada con súperhéroes, salvo por el detalle de que parecen más cerca de la inquisición alemana que de la Iglesia actual. En los primeros episodios recogidos en el tomo conocemos la orden a la que pertenecen los protagonistas y, hacia el final, al enigmático Sunny, que parece ser imán para demonios.

La portada refleja muy bien el estilo del dibujo y la historia me ha dejado intrigada, que ya es bastante.
Nuestra editorial: www.osapolar.es

Si cedes una libertad por egoísmo, acabarás perdiéndolas todas.

Imagen Mis diseños
Responder